Pages

9.10.2011

How a design crush was born

 
It all started with this dress.  The August InStyle cover made my eyes water. I might have weirded out a stranger in the checkout lane behind me by flailing it around and demanding her mutual admiration. 

And then I kept looking for it every time I went to the grocery store. 


And THEN Lonny Magazine featured this outfit in the September issue


Something about it echoed in familiarity. 
A bit of Google searching brought all the mystery into the light. This look is from the same designer as the dress I had previously stalked - Porenza Schoular.

Hello, Schoular. I've been watching you....

 







That is how a design crush was born. 


(Images from The Coveted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers! Please share your comments.